Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stories in Hand . . .

Jessica Sprague's newest class started Monday. She is teaching a system to collect all the stories of our lives so that they will be easier to journal and scrap . . . great idea. The first project is a "sparks" book. A rather hefty sized little devil with 1000 prompts to get those ideas flowing and ready to be written down. The second is a little flip notebook for jotting goodies as they come to mind. Both are amazing little tomes in their own right.
Outsides:

Guts:



and of course I had help. Why Ninja and Bear are so fascinated with the inner workings of my printer is beyond me but it is certainly better than catnip.


Bear managed to extract his paw . . . up to his shoulder . . . from inside the printer, before I could get a shot. I have no idea what that little cat brain of his thought he would find.

Ninja is waiting desperately for another sheet of paper to come chugging out the door?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Fantastic stuff as usual! Maybe I'll have time for some of the goodies at Spraground now!

And I saw BOB!!!!!! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

I signed up the Stories In Hand class but am way behind already!!

Anke said...

wow, your book looks wonderful. I didn't get past printing the first page and promptly cut it too small, LOL. I am totally cut challenged! I will get it done eventually.