Sunday, November 2, 2008

catching up . . .

Tuesday, to celebrate Jackie's birthday, we went to:


Yep, Jackie, Joe, 9TS and I hit EPCOT for the annual International Wine and Food Festival. 9TS's foot still healing, we rented a wheelchair . . . I know I shouldn't be gleeful but it was so much fun to jump the lines . . . made up for pushing him around "the world" but, I can't take all the credit . . . Joe was in charge of getting him up the hills. Even Jackie took a turn, but she was rapidly relieved of duty after she ran me over. Ouch and major bruising. Snort!

My favorite, as has been since I was a kid, was the 3D movie. I get giddy with my glasses on. Love the flying debris that seems to come right at you. But leave it to Disney . . . when the dog on screen sneezed, little splatters of water/mist were ejected from the seat in front of you. Major "ew" factor but oh so much fun.

Least favorite? The meal at the Italian Pavilion. Now I know where the airline food went when they stopped serving meals on planes. Nuff said. But dessert, that was another story . . . we hit the French pavilion's bakery and waddled away content and ever so slightly drunk on chocolate. And of course I took the obligatory pictures but there was nothing spectacular so I will save you from the dreaded home slide show.

No comments: