Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brush*Abilities . . .

Yep, I'm doing my tippy tappy dance again. There's another new course at the Spraground, called Brush*Abilities, focused almost exclusively on the not so lowly Brush Tool. Hooray! I have steadfastly ignored that little guy since my love affair with .png blossomed a couple of years ago but now I fear, I must cheat on Mr. Png. Sorry my love, but Mr. B is quite a guy. Very versatile and oh so much more creative.

day 1, we played with off setting and jitter. Now normally I associate jitter with a dollop of caffeine which I steadfastly avoid unless we are talking about chocolate . .
and have I mentioned that the 9TS brought home this absolutely sinful, chocolate on chocolate cake the other night which I am dutifully gnawing at one decedent, succulent bite at a time. Yummo. But, I digress. We are talking THIS kind of jitter.



day 2 brought working with chalk and a quote. You'll recognize this little gem!



day 3 was scuffing . . . a technique that reminds me of well worn jeans and ratty old penny loafers . . . yes I am of that vintage.


day 4 and I am IN LOVE! I mean serious love. We learned how to make our own frames. This little goodie will keep me happily occupied for hours. Seriously.



day 5 does it get any better? OH MY GOSH, we are making our own grunge clipping masks. Let me just faint now and get it over with.


day 6 is organizational information. We all know I was asleep in the back row during this class. Organize what? Get my ducks in a row? Not I. Sigh.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

oh my gosh, I'll never be able to keep up with you or your talent in this class, but I'm gonna give it a go!

And by the way, I love how you are "dancing in the rain".

;o)

Anke said...

yeesh, you are not having fun by any chance are you? You sound like a happy kid, good for you!! I missed this one, I just can't take on anything else...must be chauffeuring hubby around too now. Oh well, glad you are enjoying yourself!