When Katie comes home, she generally leaves her hair ties, headbands etc, on the bathroom sink while taking a shower. Monday morning, Ninja comes racing out of the bathroom with something black in her mouth, hops onto the bed, pulls down one of the Euro pillows stacked on the bed, worms under the sham and deposits said object. My first thought was S P I D E R and I was ready to beat the tar out of the sham until I recognized the shape . . . one of Katie's hair ties. Did I mention Ninja is a thief par excellence?
Katie was still in the shower some minutes later when I looked down along the side of the bed and spied her brown head band. I yelled into the bathroom and asked why she left it on my floor. Her steamy response was, of course, that she had left it on the counter top. Ninja strikes again. She is an adept thief. She had also been known to heist pen tops, paper clips and old dental floss. Yuck to the latter. And of course, the little pudge ball will do anything to wrangle Snoop's breakfast away from him. But the funniest is ice cubes. Occasionally one will fall from the bottom drawer of the freezer and she will bat it around the tiled floor until it melts. Then she stands there utterly bewildered wondering where her toy went. Gotta love her.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've got one yuckier than used dental floss. Savannah LOVES used Q-tips. Urgh! This is why all of the bathroom trash cans are IN the cabinets!
My sister has a display of crosses hanging over her bed. Her cat, Harley, kept knocking one of the crosses off the wall...just that one! Lizzy hung a different cross up and Harley hasn't touched it!
Harley also has a thing for a couple of Lizzy's bracelets...we are always finding them out on the living room floor!
Post a Comment