Sunday, September 19, 2010

and so . . .

while reading my morning 'odd blogs', I noticed two recurrent themes:  getting caught naked or semi naked by someone other than family and lists of thankfulness.

Since, blessedly, no one has seen this 62 year old body naked . . .  talk about being scarred for life . . . except the 9TS . . . who has enough scars of his own . . . that leaves me with thankfulness, of which I have plenty.

*Thankful, that I haven't had to post a story about being caught naked!

*Thankful, of course for the 9TS, who warms my soul on a daily basis.

*Thankful for my kidlet, who although she makes me crazy at times, owns my heart.
 OK, so you knew those, didn't you?

Then there are the day to day goodies:

dollar store dehydrated wash clothes that are just the perfect size and thinness . . .  washing your face with Snoopy ROCKS!

coconut oil infused with essence of patchouli!

kosher salt! 

tweezers that work!

a good book!

white cotton dish clothes!

a straw hat collection!

furry creatures!

wood floors!

quirky finds!

yoga!

and when I start to freak about dirty kitchen floors, unmade beds, ring around the bathtub, I am simply thankful to have a home that has these things!

No comments: