So my EHD has been a little wonky lately. As in it firmly stated that its contents could not be reinstated. Well, surprise, it fixed itself but being the non-trusting soul that I am, I went out and bought a new one. It was easy to transfer all of my digi images to the new drive but my tagging system went berserk. I asked for help from every source I knew. I checked YouTube. I Googled. I found some excellent resource centers but they still couldn't explain why the program I use was still reading from the old drive, thus invalidating the tags. Make sense??? Not to me either. So I re-tagged all 734 kits or roughly 10,000 tags. Color my fingers tapped out.
But now I get to play:
and have fun. and forget about the real world.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment