Monday, July 2, 2007

. . aliens from the planet Mercury . .



. . I swear, I am just going to slap a 'wild life refuge' sign in my back yard and charge admission. This is not the 100 acre woods. It is maybe a 25 feet deep easement between our neighborhood and the nursing home behind us. And actually, I am not complaining at all. I love the nightly visitors, and Snoop spent the first 18 months of his life in that swatch of land. I just think it stinks that they are getting so crowded out by development. Frank swears some day we are going to look out back and find a bear. YIKES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool!!!! When I lived in Texas, the only armadillos I ever saw, were the run over, dead ones on the side of the road. That's pretty neat that you have them right in your backyard.

You're going to have to charge admission pretty soon, for people to gawk at your backyard zoo. LOL

Leonore