Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Its been so long . . .


since I have scrapped a 12x12. I just got enamored with being able to make my own albums, I guess I stopped dead on the larger format. Strange to be working with a medium that is not stiff. And I forgot how much I dislike losing part of a layout to a scan. Grrrr.
Anyway, I caught Bru and Katie napping together and fell in love with the shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I especially love the little shot of paw on hand! Very sweet!

Michelle

Leonore said...

Love the layout and the shot! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I have those pink flowers too! Beautiful layout Jeanne.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Love it, Jeanne! Reminds me of my cat, Barnum, who loved to sleep with me at night, under the covers with his head on my pillow! What is the font you used for the title?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! The layout, the pictures, and the emotion it stirs up. I just love it! You are so gifted!

Bridget said...

Love the pic and the page, Jeanne!