Sunday, December 7, 2008

Exciting news . . .

if you're into digi!!!! Roben-Marie Smith of Paper Bag Studios has reopened her on-line store to include digital goodness. And what goodness it is! Click on her name above and go check it out for yourself, and if you look at some of the samples in the digi gallery, you just might see a familiar face or two. Yep, I've been designing for her. What could be better?!?!?!

And because we were waiting for the grand opening at noon today before showing any of her goodies, I can finally post the covers to my little Thanksgiving album which feature two of her papers.

Here are a couple the layouts I did using her papers and elements:














and because I can't help myself . . . Look how adorable she was at 4.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

YAY! I am so excited you get to reveal your talents to the whole world now!! Love ALL your stuff!

Anke said...

Finally, I have to hop over and see what it looks like. I just love the pages you made for her, you old talented gf!!!!

HiHo, the Duck said...

I think you should have helped yourself in regards to the last one. But that's just me =)

Michelle said...

YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonore said...

Yay Jeanne! I'm sooooo excited for you! =)