Christmas album for 2008. Except for the cover, I did it all in one morning. Of course I cheated. I used the same format throughout so it was more a question of slapping in the photos and doing the journaling. But that said, at least it is done which is more than I can say for Christmas 2007 which is still not completed.

2 comments:
One of these years I'm coming to your house for Christmas Eve. I will give 9TS a run for his money on eating airships!
I love your pages as usual but I really loved your journaling on the page with your beautiful Christmas card decorated tree. Change out some variables and that could have been me writing. And I know we all do have much to be grateful for but sometimes it IS hard to get into that Christmas spirit. Good thing we have friends to help us through it!
Post a Comment