I mean totally G. I. D. D. Y! TOTALLY! Over at Spraground, we are working on a PAD project for the month of December . . . or why you've seen all these posted photos here . . day 1, day 2 etc!
Jessica . . . playground owner, operator, and swing set guru extraordinaire . . . announced that to sweeten the pot, she would randomly select one winner each week to be the recipient of a free Jessica Sprague course. I won! I mean . . .
I WON!
I am so excited. I may explode. OK, messy thought, retract explosion . . . insert hyperventilate and swoon. Yeah, I am that excited.
Check it out here. Thank you, Jessica! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woohoo!! Congratulations Ms. Jeanne!!
I just saw that and I am so happy for you!!!! finally somebody I know won! Your pictures are awesome too, I loved the turtles! congrats girl, that means you will have to take a class next year :)
Yay you!!!
how did I miss this? Congrats Jeanne!
Congratulations Jeanne! =)
Leonore
Post a Comment