Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Does your mom read your blog . . .

was a question posted over on Cjane's blog and it got me thinking.

No, my mother, having passed away in 1962, most certainly does not read my blog. So who does?

My darling quirky kidlet does and is good about leaving evidence thereof in the form of comments . . . the 9TS's eldest . . . waving to Stacie . . . also reads my blog but never leaves comments, but could, I mean if she wanted to . . . hint, hint, hint. Oh and speaking of the 9TS, he did ask at one point if I would bookmark it for him on his pc which I did. But then after watching him cringe as I read him excerpts as I was typing, I sneaked downstairs and deleted the connection. I think he is happier that way.

At one point I added FEEDJIT to my side bar to see who was reading my ramblings but it started to freak me out since I don't know anyone in Idaho or Montana or Outer Mongolia or that remote fishing village half way down the Amazon . . . so I deleted it. Maybe I don't really want to know who reads my blog. I mean maybe they are really lovely people and I would enjoy having them as next door neighbors and sharing gossip over a cup of Joe every morning, but what if they are weirdos ensconced in their barcaloungers in their damp clammy basements, hooked up 24/7 to their laptops, furtively reading the lives of others while fondling their Star Wars figurines??? I'm just saying . . .

So, if you do read my blog, it's OK to leave a note and say hi. I'd like that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI. Just so you know...I read your blog faithfully! Keeps me connected somehow.

Paula

Michelle said...

You know I read it! I've had some weird hits too! "Who do I know that lives there??"

HiHo, the Duck said...

Stac, I think we're getting called out...

Sue said...

You know I read! Sometimes I think yu wish I'd keep my comments to mahself!

Hell NO my egg donor does not read my blog!

farabee said...

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi! :o) I read it every day even though I don't always have time to comment...since I'm always at work!

Shanda said...

Hi there. I'm the one from Montana sweetie. I only read your blog because I am having problems with the jessica sprage stuff. I don't think I will ever get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

I read, and LOVE your blog. You Jessica Sprague enabler. ;-) I am doing the March course of Digi in Deep because of you! (and my dear dh who gave that to me as a Christmas preznut)

Anke said...

you know I am always here! I sign my name too! Great post, maybe i'll put something like that up myself, I love the idea!!! And yes, when I had my first hits from Saudi Arabia and Guatemala, that freaked me out too

Photography by Shae said...

Stumbled across your blog....looks like your a Jessica Sprague fan also!!!!
Loved reading your blog.........LOVE your sense of humor!!!! :)

See you in class!!!