I mentioned before that I was taking an on-line photo editing class by my favorite digi guru, Jessica Sprague. This class is awesome. As I finished the 'week two' assignment, my jaw dropped. It is amazing to me how what I thought was a pretty decent image was, in reality, pretty boring until hit with a little fairy dust a la Photoshop.

I took this shot of three little girls watching their father fish, a couple of months back. The top image is straight out of the camera. The second shot is after being edited in Photoshop and the last image, after being edited in Adobe Camera Raw. And this is just the beginning. How can I help but be beyond jazzed.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, the class description did say that camera RAW would change the way you edit! Amazing difference. Ok, need to take that class!
So you are taking the class. I love the results in your pictures, really great! Are you doing the raw in Photoshop also? I have Lightroom, so I do a lot of editing there, but this does look intriguing
Post a Comment