
The news was good and although we were doing a happy dance, I was inevitably bored on the second leg of our four hour trek. Out came my camera. Lots of silly stuff going on.
My favorite of course, are the Air Streams which apparently dove one after another off the diving board into the pool having forgotten to first check the water level.



Then we have the normal power lines.

But because we are in mouse territory, we have these.


And although I have passed this roadside artifact numerous times, this is the first time I noticed the poor man, doomed for all eternity, to hang half way out the plane door. Hope he went to the bathroom first.

Beats playing I Spy.
3 comments:
LOL, those are some real oddities.
I enjoy your blog so much. You make the mundane absolutely hilarious!
I've seen these before! Love 'em!!!
Post a Comment