Sunday, April 26, 2009

the cast of characters . . .

Someone asked who was who, or is that whom? So I have collected all the players and am pleased to present . . . . in no particular order . . . the 9TS:



He is king.

Then there is me. It's my blog and I am, as usual, behind the camera. I like it there:



I am, of course, married to the 9TS er . . . king . . . .

And then there is my offspring, Katie:



She is up and running but thankfully remembers where her favorite meals can be found and wanders home when hungry.

And then there is the menagerie. Snoop is oldest, so he comes first . . . proprietary rights after
all:



we found him in the woods behind the house. After 15 years he finally lets me pet him. He's our high strung personality . . . oh wait, that would be me . . .

And then comes Moak:



He belongs to the offspring but visits often . . . to the dismay of the twins.




I had to wake him up to get that shot . . . he was not happy.



Sometimes, he gets matted . . . and then he gets shaved . . . and then he loses all dignity . . .
and then he pouts until his hair grows back. It takes months. He can get quite grumpy . . .

Finally, come the twins. Bear first, he is bigger:



the twins came from a shelter. Bear doesn't know he isn't a bear. He doesn't even know he is a Maine Coon cat.

and lastly there is Ninja. She is smaller but shaped like a football . . .



She is our monster child . . . into everything . . . it's very disconcerting to see two yellow eyes staring from the dark. She is the proud possessor of five white hairs. Otherwise she is quite invisible at night . . . .

That is everyone . . . the entire entourage. Now you know who is who . . . or is that whom?

2 comments:

Anke said...

How great to see the whole gang!!! Your photos are amazing. Are you taking the portrait class? I am still not good at taking low light pics, even with my great camera. I don't know if that money would be wasted for me

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the walkthrough!