Thursday, August 13, 2009

The flip side . . .

Yesterday was not a good day:

I sprouted a honker of a cold sore and named it Soma after the witch from India.

I wrote six checks. Five medical and one for wine.

Publix was out of fresh shrimp and we had to eat frozen. Yet another reminder that I am spoiled.

I am stiff from my first yoga class in three months.

Yesterday was a good day:

Our router is fixed and we are back on line.

I had the money to pay the bills

The 9TS made a delicious shrimp Aioli served with warm chiabatta bread and spiced evoo.

For the first time in three months, I felt so relaxed I came home an conked out.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Can the 9TS come to my house and cook for me?????? He can bring money to pay my bills too if he'd like!

Kelli said...

I love how you always see the blessings in things. And through that you bless me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

And I came home! And we ate ice-cream!

-Goober