I call it the revenge of the 9TS. He was the one to spot it first. He is the one who will not touch them. Thankfully our resident animal remover was in town. Katie to the rescue . . . and if the pictures are blurry, just chalk it up to my dislike of the critters as well. No way was I getting up close and personal just to get perfect shots. No way, no how!
OK, so I didn't want to sunbathe or go swimming for the rest of the summer. No problemo. I never did share well.
Peace out, snake.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh that poor little thing! :) I don't really have that aversion to snakes, as long as they are not poisonous I don't care. It just wanted to cool off like the rest of us! :)
I don't think the birds will be wanting to eat at the feeder for the rest of the summer either...
Post a Comment