Karenika, whose blog I scrounge for creative ideas, has set a goal for herself to do one nagging thing each day. She has set a ton of other daily/weekly goals as well. So many so that I had to crawl back into bed and hide under the covers, just reading them. She is wonder woman with the number of accomplishment she finishes each day. Whew!
But the 'one nagging thing' has been . . . well . . . nagging me. So this morning, after a quick check of my computer, I leaped out of bed and pulled out all the bills that backlogged while we were drifting lazily around that big puddle, sharpened my pencil and balanced my checkbook and paid my bills. Then I jumped through the usual bureaucratic hoops to get the 9TS's next visit to Moffitt covered . . . you know you are way too familiar when you and both your insurance specialist and the referral officer at the hospital are on a first name basis and you know where they spent their vacations. And then, I called Katie's rental manager to get her lease straightened out for next year. So, does that relieve me of my one nagging duty for the next three days or do I have to start all over again tomorrow. Because of course there is still the ironing to be done, and the kitchen floor, and Katie's closet, the pool deck, the bathroom . . .
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment