Saturday, July 24, 2010

this post is brought to you by Carrabba's . . .

we've decided to move into their establishment permanently.  The location is good, the ambiance warm and friendly, the food . . .  does life get any better after a little Polo Rosa Maria?  The neighbors?  Take a look:

The infamous Richard.  Our waiter extraordinaire.  Who could resist his culinary suggestions?  His goofy sense of humor.  Richard is Richard, what can I say?

And how else to be greeted than by Hope . . . with a hug each and every time.  And Hannah  . . .  Hannah was MIA when these shots were taken . . . but she's a hugger too.  Such a warm feeling when the 9TS and I walk in the door.
And on a rare Monday night when Richard was king and running the kitchen, we met Matt.  Another super waiter.  So if you go there and we are hogging all of Richard's attention, ask for Matt.  He's wiley wizard waiter #2.
and then there was the three of us.  The 9TS, Richard and I . . . thanks to Hope's picture taking ability.
And last but not least, the fabulous twosome themselves . . .  my very own 9TS with Richard.  Life is good at Carrabba's!  Slurp.
See you next Friday!

1 comment:

Anke said...

wow, you got some nice shots there! It's so good to actually see you for a change!!! I love the food at that place!