too bad it's not in a good way. seems somehow olive oil got dripped on the kitchen and living room floors and then got stepped in and smurched all over. so while getting up the energy to do something permanent about it, i decided to play instead, this one was done with products from Anna Aspnes:
and this one with products by Nancie Rowe-Janitz:
they were both fun to play with but still not as much fun as we had in the chair.
and today, before the massive clean up, i did a bunch of odd chores like, shortening the length of a new necklace and gluing a bra back together. you read that right. well, what's a gal to do when they stop making my favorite bras . . .
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I overfilled my olive oil dispenser the other day. Gahhhh the mess! I'm still finding streaks of oil. May I suggest Soma for bras? I LOVE mine!
Love you and the hens preserved for posterity! Bawk, bawk, bawk!
I wish for everyone to have fun, wonderful, crazy friends like these!
Post a Comment