Saturday, April 28, 2007

a very happy day in the cave . . .

Katie missed the sign up for on-campus housing for next year. Slots were already closed by the time her category was even supposed to open. Ugh. But on the bright side, it means that she will have to get an apartment, (already picked out) and when she gets an apartment, she will need furniture, and since her budget is low, and I have ulterior motives, I am donating the furniture in the loft, which of course means I will have an empty space and come August I will have . . . . drum roll please . . . my very own dedicated scrap room. So I am thinking . . . pale blue walls, white trim . . . white Ikea shelving . . . . white counter tops . . . tons of IRIS carts or cabinets under the counters, the freedom to use the walls as a huge project. Ooooooh, I am so happy, ooooooh Frank's eyebrows are so far up his face . Ooooooo, this is so exciting!!!

1 comment:

Leonore said...

WOOHOO! Your very own place to play. Life can't be any sweeter than that! =)