. . . Katie has a new friend. He greets her on her way to class in the morning. I am not thrilled, especially with this close up!!!! Yikes!!!! And apparently he likes french fries. No no no.
Haha, that's actually in the "lake" in the middle of housing up here at college. And not to toot my own horn or anything [toot toot], as far away as he is from the bank, that's how far away I was from the bank. =D
Of course, he's only a baby one, so I doubt he could do as much damage... might provide a good wrestling partner though ; )
The story is that the alligator with come anytime, anywhere if you throw french fries in the pond. I haven't tried it personally, but that's the story =)
But, uh, it's kind of late, and I'm bored... so, french fires anyone? ;)
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
5 comments:
Now this looks like a story with a lot of bite!
Can't wait to hear it!
See ya later alig....well you know.
First the budzardz...now the gatorz. And don't foget the wayward deerz! And I thought I lived in da woodz!
Haha, that's actually in the "lake" in the middle of housing up here at college. And not to toot my own horn or anything [toot toot], as far away as he is from the bank, that's how far away I was from the bank. =D
Of course, he's only a baby one, so I doubt he could do as much damage... might provide a good wrestling partner though ; )
I love terrorizing my mom lol.
I just want to know where you can get french fries in the morning!!!! That is important info that should have been provided in the story.
;o)
Haha, mom got it mixed up a bit...
The story is that the alligator with come anytime, anywhere if you throw french fries in the pond. I haven't tried it personally, but that's the story =)
But, uh, it's kind of late, and I'm bored... so, french fires anyone? ;)
Post a Comment