We actually got going late. Headed down to China Town. A little disappointing. We had lunch there and were definitely odd ducks in a mysterious new world.
Trekked back through Boston Common to Beacon Hill. Snap, snap, snap!
Great Christmas doors. Beautiful old buildings. Trying to get our bearings, we passed the State House. We were amused by this sign. Still wondering!!!
A little wandering and nosing in shops. Katie found a little collectible store with coins, gems and dead bones. OK??? And finally back to the hotel. I haven't had so much exercise in a l o n g time. While Katie and Frank went up to play pool, I took a quick three hour nap. Not in a big rush, we walked across the street to The Black Rose . . . an Irish Pub. Yummy scrod. I had forgotten how much I love scrod. Not something we ever see at home. Wandered around Quincy Market again . . . checking out all the vendor wagons. Added another cat to my collection, Katie found a hat and Frank a T-Shirt. All is good. We are happy tourists. Another good day in Boston. Current temp 32.




No comments:
Post a Comment