Saturday, February 16, 2008

grumble. . . grumble . . . grumble

I bought a new program for my computer called ACDSee10 to help organize all my digi stuff and fonts. Great program . . . brilliant really. I thought I was anal, the guys who designed ACDSee went over board. I can now call up all of my papers, or pins, or ribbons or stitching with just a click of a button. Wow! I am amazed. Now you ask, why is the perfect program rating a grumble, grumble, grumble . . . because of the operator. I spent all of yesterday afternoon transferring the last of my kits over to the program from my portable EHD and tagging them all. Hooray . . . all organized. Tonight I go to take a look and all those kits I organized yesterday are non-functioning unless I plug in the portable EHD. Dummy forgot to transfer them to my WD Book before I categorized. Now it has to be done all over again. Smashing head on desk until the pain stops.

Kelli, I am going to have all the bugs worked out just for you. Hee hee hee!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

ack! WD book? What the heck?

I'm so glad you are a brave adventurer and are paving the way for me. Sounds like I will need a LOT of help!