My "buddy" Sue tagged me. Arrrrghhh. Ok, I'll play.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags three people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago. My dad died and my corner or the world was on fire. We were evacuated. Scary stuff. 1998 was not on my favorite year list!
Things on my to-do list. Everything. But today I am playing slug . . . it is a role at which I am supremely good.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Make sure all fours kids life's were secure. Build a home on a river so my river rat husband would be a happy camper. Throw my to-do list out the window!!
Three of my bad habits Moi?!? I am lazy . . . but somehow I think you all knew that. Love, The Slug
Three places I have lived Grew up in Jersey. Spent 7 seconds in Pennsylvania. Took off on a whim, drove south and stayed.
Five jobs I've had Institutional Attendant at the North Jersey Training School for children. Bartending right out of college. I still get those two jobs confused. Director of Sales and Marketing for a group of hotels . . . which absorbed the next 28 years.
Five things people don't know about me If you've read this blog at all, you probably know everything there is to know . . . just call me blabber mouth.
I'm tagging Sheri!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment