Sunday, February 24, 2008

. . . surprise!!!

I still can't believe we pulled it off. We actually threw Frank a surprise 65th birthday bash and got away with it. All the lies, all the deceit, all the flimflammery . . . it was worth every conniving little second! WE DID IT!!!


We arranged for all 21 guests to arrive as close to 6:00 as possible. You should have seen the looks on Victoria's and Frank's faces when he opened the door. Frank: What are you doing here? Vic: Am I early? Frank and Vic: Wide eyed deer looks. Priceless.

Joe and Jackie arrived having picked up my order from Olive Garden . . . Katie arrived having picked up the cake and ice from Publix . . . I quickly unpacked the trunk of my car which had been hiding chips, soda, beer, paper plates and forks etc. Let the festivities begin.




Look at the damage we managed to do! We are so good!


And the birthday boy. We can't leave him out.


I may have to pay for this in the long run but it was so worth it.

Many heartfelt thanks to all of our family for caring enough to come help us celebrate: Katie, Craig, Stephanie, Kaity, Stacie, Colin, Debbie, Jackie, Joe, Stacey, David, Victoria, Adam, Addison, Kenny, Sheila, Dylan, Mick and Summer. Love you all!

3 comments:

Scrappersher said...

Happy Birthday Frank!

Sue said...

Awww...happy birthday Frank!

Kelli said...

Happy, happy birthday Frank. I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

Jeanne, that looks like quite the spread! I guess you're wondering why I wasn't there....I didn't get my invitation in time! Darn postal service.
;o)