digi has me overwhelmed . . . I need a break and will attack again from another front. In the meantime, I found some wall art at Target of all places. It didn't take long before it was up on my wall . . . like a super big rub-on. Fun.

But it was Frank who took one look at the container that the wall art came in and asked when I was going to alter it. Does this man know me or what?
It's hard to tell but that star at the bottom is crystal.
3 comments:
I think I need to go to Targetto and see if mine has anything like that!
You need to check out
www.uppercaseliving.com They do all sorts of cool things with wall words!
Just in case you needed a little enabeling help there!
LOVE THE WALL ART. I will be visiting Target AFTER our move. Thanks for the inspiration, my friend.
Paula
That wall art looks like it was MADE for that wall! I love it!
Who would have thought about Target for wall art. hmph. You are so clever!
And I love the tube, you did a great job, but I had no doubt. I'm still so impressed with Frank. He makes my heart smile.
Post a Comment