Lesson 3 of Jessica Sprague's intermediate digi class went live this morning and I am itching to get at it. The distractions??? Many . . .
Watching QVC and picking up some great ideas . . . going to buy a stretched canvas . . . paint it the same brown as my loft accent wall and decorate it in blues and whites to match the room . . collecting ideas of stamped swirls, brads, florals etc. Cannot wait.
Going to pick a favorite quote, cut it out of vinyl cling and run it around two walls of the loft. Again brown on blue . . . or maybe white on blue . . . choice, choices, choices.
My good friend, who is now selling TLC products Sheri Brooker's TLC Consultant Website, showed me an adorable circle kit and I am dying to recreate it out of chip board . . . another cannot wait!
Little Miss totally creative and artistic Kelli has been making some simply outstanding digi elements. I mean she is creating them from scratch. How amazing is that? I am in awe. Soooooooo special. Yummy! And best of all, she so nicely shared with me! I cannot wait to play with them!!
Not to mention other little diversions like needing to download ACDSee and then organize all my digi goodies that have been multiplying faster than those fuzzy little proverbial bunnies . . . and the rest of my software that needs to move homes.
But the other big distraction is my dear Frank . . . who comes upstairs while I am gleaning ideas from the telly, patiently waits for a commerical and quietly asks when my first break will be so we can head to Lowe's to pick out the crown molding for the loft. HOORAY!!!! How cool is that???
My cup runneth over. Life is so good.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you using my "How cool is that?" LOL Thanks for the post about TLC
Ahhhh...crown mouldings!
That can only mean one thing.
Play time is near!!
Post a Comment