if the phrases "Yum-O" and "EVOO" are like fingernails down a black board to you . . . fair warning, this post is not for you.
I tried a new recipe tonight called Steak Your Claim by none other than the perpetually perky Rachael Ray. My O' My . . . it was goodish . . . down to the very last morsel. I'm not going to repeat the entire recipe . . . it will air again 2.8.08 at 2:30 p.m. est . . . but the gist is a filet mignon topped with seasoned gorgonzola and a roasted garlic and grape tomato pasta with fresh arugula and basil. I made a pig of myself. A very large, wallowing in the mud and happy as a . . . well . . . pig in mud . . . pig of myself. Not your normal Italian, Frank loved it too. It's a "do-again" . . . meaning we will add it to my culinary repetoire. It was a good day in the cave.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that sounds divine! I'll have to give it a try for sure! But I really want to know if you posted this from your new machine????
I *almost* had to stop reading. I cannot stand that idiot! But since it's YOUR blog, I continued! I may have to go to the website and pull the recipe, since my eyes and ears bleed if I even see her! Wallowing in...you know...sounds good to me!
I want that for dinner when I get home!!!
Post a Comment