and the last one!!!!! Had to go to the market. Katie put in an order for beef over noodles for dinner tomorrow night when she will be in town. She has asked for extra so she will have left overs. Gotta love the starving college student routine. Any way, the meat market had baskets of taters and onions and other root veggies, so there I am snapping away at Ray's.

p.s. Don't tell her, her favorite meal has onions in it. LOL.
3 comments:
It'll be our little secret!About the onions, I mean!
I'm gonna miss your daily pictures. I may not have commented on every one, but they were each beautiful and unique.
Jeanne, you were lucky. When ever I try to take pictures of food at the market, I get asked politely to leave. What gives?
::WILD APPLAUSE:: What a fabulous month of pictures! I missed looking at them while I was in Italy. Every day I thought about you and wondered what fabulousness you were sharing with the world!
Post a Comment