It's an exciting age to be honking around on computers. New gadgets and gizmos and goodies, all at your finger tips. Last fall my computer crashed and took everything with it . . . me not being big on back up at the time . . . sigh. But I did learn my lesson and now I have two EHD's. One monster on my desk and a smaller portable to enable me to switch between my desk top and laptop with ease. I keep all my precious digi kits on both and in midstream yesterday, my portable EHD crashed. Hard. Three phone calls later, I am up and going again. But, being of little faith and ever lesser knowlegdge, I am afraid it might do it again. ACK!
My second ACK! of the morning came while reloading the portable. 184 digi kits later. Yep. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FOUR!!! No typo. I blame it graciously on the benevolence of my digi friends who gleefully pass on freebie sites. Yes, Dewie, if you are reading, that includes you! And yes, I have done my share of damage at the digi stores . . . just ask the girls at http://www.designerdigitals.com/. Love their stuff. I am a collector, what can I say . . but, when is enough? Is there ENOUGH? Is there REALLY enough? I must ponder this awhile.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment