Monday, June 16, 2008

back to the big two Oh . . .

Saturday we: Frank, Katie, Stephanie, Kaity, Michael, Jackie, Joe, Stacie, Stacey, David, Scotty, Scott, Dylan and I, gathered to celebrate Katie's big TWO OH. How time flies. I cheated and ordered from Olive Garden. They cook better than I do . . . much better. And for dessert, rather than a standard cake, Katie wanted her favorite Key Lime Pie . . . another yummy not from my kitchen.




and just in case some were not fans of KLP, I whipped up this little goodie:



not!!!

Why am I concentrating on food you ask . . . because that is what this crew does best! Enjoy.

p.s. All photos were taken by Katie with her new 50mm lens. Happy Birthday Bean!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

From one "bean" to another, Happy Birthday (again!) Love the shots, and of course the food looks DIVINE!