my friend Kelli is an amazing woman with a camera . . . fearless . . defined . . funky. She finally . . . emphasis on finally . . . posted her shots from Ireland. I say finally because she has now returned from Tuscany and, I was STILL dying to see the goods . . . . I'm not above pressuring my friends in time of crisis. Check it out!!!! Ireland 2008 and while you're at it . . . browse this little gem Crigler Weston Photography. Amazing stuff. Amazing photographer.
p.s. See that shot of the red pump!?!?! It's hanging in my black/white/red kitchen. Is that not PERFECT!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I can't believe you did this! I'm not even finished the blog yet!!!! AND.......You got me in trouble with Michelle! Thank you for the kind words, my sweet friend. You made me blush.
OH yeah, like being in trouble with me is a major deal! @@
Don't mind me...I'll just eat my worm casserole! ;-)
Michelle
AMAZING is an understatement. I LOVE the red pump!!
She is incredible...makes me want to go to Ireland. In the meantime I will visit her photos!!
Post a Comment