I can barely stand myself. I signed up for Candice Stringham's Oh Shoot! photography course over at JessicaSprague.com - Home. It starts Monday and I am about to burst. Imagine the possibilities of taking my camera off auto. Six glorious weeks of education. Finally demystifying the elusive F-stops . . . making sense of apertures . . . . I am giddy with excitement I tell you . . GIDDY!!!! All these years, all these photos and now finally CONTROL will be at my finger tips. I can't remember when I have looked forward to something so much . . . and yes there is trepidation but I can do this, I know I can. The only down side . . . neither Katie nor Kel will be in the class with me. Sigh.
That's me tippy tapping around the room, down the stairs and out the door. Tippy tap, tippy tap, into the distance.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so hear you!!! This will be a load of fun! I am glad to see someone else is as excited as I am, LOL
I really am bummed I'm not in the class, but I'm oh so happy for you! And I can't wait to see what beautiful pictures you are going to share! You ARE going to share, right???????
Post a Comment