Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Spraground . . .

Today, Jessica's site is officially one year old. Dubbed Spraground by some of the founding users, it has been a warm home and learning places for a lot of us who are fascinated with all things digi. Jessica and her husband Jared have revamped the site and it is amazing. So if you are looking for a really neat place to hang out: JessicaSprague.com. Grow Your Skills.

They have weekly challenges over at Spraground. This week's was to use Jess's PhotoShop Friday lesson: Filling Type with Patterned Paper and the theme was Everyday.



Since Addison is in the pool everyday, I figured this counted.
Credits: Swirl by Jessica Sprague, all other papers and elements by Michelle Coleman

2 comments:

Kelli said...

LOVE IT! And I'm so glad the sky didn't fall last night. I would have missed you!

Liane said...

Love the layout! great job, thanks for sharing!