Learning CS4 is not going to be accomplished by my staring at it's icon on my desktop and hoping by some magical form of osmosis, it will be absorbed into my pea brain while I sleep or do the dishes . . . laundry . . whatever. So I decided it was time to dive in and attempt a couple of layouts. For me, just dealing without a photo bin was enough to send me scuttling for an Ativan. Having finally muddled though that, I am now hunting and pecking my way through moved icons, different screens, a sea of new options and learning to do things for myself that came in already packaged steps in Photoshop Elements. It will take a while for me to find my way through the maze that is Photoshop CS4 but at least I will have the basics down before the new class starts that requires this monstrous program.
The love/hate relationship with my new camera is also starting to shift decidedly into the love end of things with the help of a series of classes at the local camera store. There is so much more to learn about the camera itself without even considering mastering manual. I am liking this trip.
Intuos3 you ask? Still in the box. It is next on my list of divide and conquer. For Chrismas next year, I think I will ask for a hamster. Life would be much simpler.
Credits: Retro kit by Melanie.
Credits: Frame by Katie Pertiet, fonts: garamond and You are Loved.
4 comments:
My dad used to quote the Pelican poem! Thanks for that memory.
I am really enjoying your photos Jeanne. Well done.
Great pages Jeanne, I really like the cat one with the window, too cute! You are actually going through everything and learning? Good for you, I am just meddling my way through CS3. Some day.....
The cat one is so cute!
Post a Comment