Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ommmmm . . .

Sit on the floor, black straight, knees bent to the floor, soles together for an hour and a half while finding your inner breath. Now go to bed. Wake up in the morning. Throw your feet over the side of the bed and toddle to the bathroom. Notice anything?

Maybe a couple of miles on the treadmill will loosen things up. A couple of very L. O. N. G. miles. Did it work?

No? Take three aspirin. Feeling better?

Go wash your car. Maybe the bending and squatting will help. Easing up?

OK, forget the namby pamby stuff. Grab a glass of wine and a huge chunk of chocolate cake . . . drag your broken body back to bed, hide under the covers and wait until morning.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

My scale and I are finally talking the same language. I'm in a great mood today. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Do I smell ... ommmmm...a dropout??

Paula

Michelle said...

ROFL! I got to the last paragraph and burst out laughing! Tuesday when the snow first started coming down I shoveled and felt ok and that "What great exercise!". Yesterday morning I went out and started to shovel the other eight inches that had come down until Mark took over. Last night my body started screaming at me "you fool!!!"

I think I need to try your wine and cake idea! Just leave it here when you decide to go all healthy again! ;-)

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!