Saturday, January 24, 2009

move, jeanne, move . . .

I am laying in bed, laptop balanced on my stomach, willing myself to get up and go to the gym. I am failing miserably. I've been up since 4:30 finishing Jessica Sprague's Up and Running class in CS4. I cannot believe how much I missed first time around in my mindless panic and total unfamiliarity with anything digi. This time, concentrating only of the differences in the two programs . . . PSE4 and PSE6 vs CS4, I happily discovered all types of goodies I missed. If you ever had the slightest inkling that you might want to dabble in digi, go over to www.jessicasprague.com and sign up for her self paced beginners course. How is that for a shameless plug. Yes, it is THAT good.

Meanwhile, my photography class was cancelled for this morning and with the 9TS at the track and Katie at school, it is just me and the menagerie. And while they get their exercise running like mad hatters down the stairs, through the railing, over the back of the chair and into the living room, angling through the dining room, skidding on the kitchen floor, regaining their balance and rocketing down the hall, cornering once again and back up the stairs only to turn around and repeat the performance. There is no contest . . . . Ninja always wins as she is compact, agile and made for speed . . . . Bear, twice her size, is left in the dust. And, I am left to the gym to run my own crazy marathon on the treadmill . . . just me and my imaginary Christmas hamster.

No comments: