is going to be a busy day. They have finally decided my tooth has settled down enough to cap. Ugh. So think nice thoughts for me come 10:3o. I have a really nice dentist but he is still an evil barbarian with a battery of wicked devices and a maniacal cackle. When it comes to my teeth, I am still a major . . . bawk . . bawk . . . chicken heart . . . insert flying feathers spewing in all directions . . . I have nightmares about drills and teeth being pulled with pliers and other hideous scenarios. Not good. Sigh.
Then the 9TS comes home from an appointment announcing he is scheduled for surgery on his thumb the same morning. Until I understand what he is saying I am thinking will he now have to be referred to as the 9TS OR the 9FS. Which would I choose? Would that make him an 18DS (digit sloth)? WOW! OK, I so got a little carried away. He is just getting a bone spur removed and will still be able to play the concert piano as well as he ever could . . . . or couldn't as the case may be.
So tomorrow, I will run him down to the hospital, come back up and throw myself on the mercy of Oh Dreaded One, whimpering the entire time. His brother will pick him up when they are done with him and drive him home. Together we can moan and groan, compare notes and vie for the lion's share of the attention. We are such wimps! Good thing my yoga class starts the next day and I can get some calming ju ju.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, I will be praying for the both of you! Now be a man and stop whimpering :) ROFL. I don't know anybody who doesn't hate the dentist. You'll be fine. go sit at a the computer and create something wonderful, it will take your mind off
Sending good thoughts and vibes to both you and 9T/FS (Nine Toed/Fingered Sloth)
I'm guessing you're home or close to being at home recuperating. Hope you both are feeling great very soon!
Post a Comment