Veevs, one of the girls over at Spraground, does THE most marvelous photographic treatments using layers of texture and blending modes. I look at her work and drool. I finally got up my nerve and asked for a tutorial and she obliged. How sweet was that?!?. So I printed off her instructions, pulled open a photo and went to town. Here is my before:

and my after:

I love knowing how to do this. But, if you want to see a pro at work, check out Veevs site
here. She really turns photos into works of art. Thanks again Veevs, for the tutorial. Amazing stuff.
4 comments:
Jeanne!! That is fantastic!! I love the effect of the texture(s) you used! I am so happy that my tutorial helped - now you will be addicted to textures, just like I am lol! It is a beautiful photo and its now a work of art with the textures! Thank you so much for your lovely words too! Have fun with textures and post them on the gallery as I will love to see them!
Jeanne...you did an awesome job! This looks fabulous. Isn't the Spraground a wonderful place?
Oh wow - look at you go ! that's an amazing transformation ! Lillykins x
Jeanne, that is so cool! Want to play with some of my photos?!
Post a Comment