
so appealing about something so bizarre it just makes me chuckle. Can you imagine sporting a slab of bacon on a cut? How about a knee covered in pork? A blister cuddled tenderly under a hunk of ham? It would give new meaning to pig's knuckles when wrapped around a phalanges.
And whose mind is it that comes up with these goodies. Was it the studious kid in the front row, raptly attentive during anatomy, who flew through his gifted classes, graduated from Johns Hopkins with honors and then suddenly, inexplicably, burned out like . . . well, like bacon sizzling in a skillet.
Or was it the jokester from the back of the bus . . . the one who never did his homework but reveled in his title of class clown? Was he sitting in front of the T.V. one night, beer in one hand, munching on a peanut butter and bacon sandwich with the other, when the light bulb went off?
I have no idea. But it obviously amuses me. So to whomever it was that created Bacon Strips, I thank you.
4 comments:
It's FL State Fair time. The "must have" from this years fair, so all of the media says, is chocolate dipped bacon. Notsomuch for me! Love bacon. Love chocolate. Don't want the two of them together!
leave it to you to come with this funny stuff!!! good to be back and to be able to read you posts! I will be catching up any day now :)
Robbie got a giggle out of the bacon band-aids! He's also been giggling this morning since the trip to Best Buy and heard mention of the "Geek Squad". I think I might know the type of person that came up with the bacon band-aids! lol
Vaguely related, but I heard a term the other day that made me giggle... math chic. How amazingly nerdy and awesome is that? =D
Post a Comment