1.) Kelli sent me the quote I mentioned a few posts ago.
2.) My roommate, from freshman year in high school, who does not have access to my blog, sent me the same quote out of the blue.
3.) Katie mentioned, while on a ride, that she thought I needed that quote.
4.) Paula, my neighbor who moved away last year, and who does read my blog, rang our door bell tonight. In her hand was a framed quote. One guess what it was. She told me she had had it for a while but had not hung it. When she read my blog she said she knew she had to bring it down to me since they would be in the area.

Amazing. Simple amazing. Thank you Kelli, thank you Lisa, thank you Katie, thank you Paula, TYL.
3 comments:
It gave me goosebumps to hear how God is letting you know He's listening. wow!
Jeanne,
I always wondered why I had not hung that in my own house....not wondering anymore!! So...how are your dance moves coming along???
Paula
he really works in mysterious ways, doesn't he! I hope things are okay with you....
Post a Comment