Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorrento . . .

Sorrento was by far the largest of the cities we had seen. Tucked high on the cliffs,



it was a perfect blend of antiquities,



every day life,



tourism



and had THE best green olives this side of heaven. No kidding . . .



and then one small, teeny, tiny added attraction . . . a view of Mt. Vesuvius. WOW!!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Dang! Where's a Dirty Bloody Mary when you need one to help soak up that green olive-y goodness?!

Stunning pics, my friend. Just stunning.

Anke said...

Oh wow, such totally awesome pictures! I am so happy you are having such a great time, this just looks so wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I print out some of this poster size for my apartment. Pretty please?

- Goober

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been there! And I climbed Mt. Vesuvius. *huff, puff*

heh...eggplant!