CT Scan - 15 minutes
Drive home - 2 hours and 20 minutes.
that's slightly less than five hours of boredom in which I have to entertain myself. Up and out by:

Much better than leaving Monday at 5:15 a.m. The 9TS and I were much more awake. Dork here, discovers she has left her macro lens on her camera and didn't pack another. Tests things out on the 9TS.

He is not amused. It is too early.
Silly cyclist,

he thinks he can out pedal us. Tee hee.
And then we hit traffic.

At least we were behaving ourselves and this is not us.

We find ourselves bumper to bumper and parked next to this guy on the interstate.

I finally got bored taking pictures and moved on to a running monologue of inanities further annoying the 9TS. I can't help it, I don't do bored well.
Soon, we were in and out of the hospital and headed for breakfast for a very hungry 9TS when boredom hit yet again.
And so we got this:

and this:

some of this:

a yummy this:

That's a chicken quesadilla in case you didn't recognize it. Yummo!
and the 9TS's choice. Eggs, ham and taters smothered (gag) in ketchup:

and last but not least, words to live by:

Aren't you glad you don't have to spend 4 hours and 50 minutes in the car or eat breakfast with me ?!?!?!
3 comments:
Love the interesting (and entertaining) pictures. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that you get good news.
Your pictures are actually really cool, they just depict the whole day you spent, I love it! Here is hoping that the results were okay :)
Actually I wish we COULD have breakfast together!! And I promise I would leave the ketchup OFF the table. Ahhh....breakfast, good stuff...just like the 9TS test results will be!!
Paula
Post a Comment