Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Mel and Anoma . . .
I thought from the comments made yesterday that we were home free until the phone rang this afternoon. Although the final read is still not in from the radiologist, it seems there is a lesion on the 9TS's lung. Thursday morning we are headed back over to Tampa for a lung specific CT scan. That will tell us if we are looking at some type of infection, a cold maybe or more of Mel and his little cousin, Anoma. The doctor really doesn't know. We don't like Mel and Anoma. They are from the other side of the family, on my mother's uncle's side. Nasty people. No manners. We are hoping they haven't come calling again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It just never stops, does it? Sending good thoughts and prayers that it's not Mel and Anoma.
I'm sorry! I hope the CT gives better news.
Oh, and yeah, after meeting them once, those people aren't wanted in my house either. :(
Post a Comment