I'm antsy, sitting here waiting for the 9TS to finish his PET scan. I keep squirming in my seat, watching the minutes tick slowly by. Three hours is a long time. And he, poor man, must be miserable. HUNGRY, from fasting, exhausted by getting up at 4:15 a.m. to make it here in time, and claustrophobic in the cocoon in which they encase him. But, alas, a necessary evil.
As soon as he is done, we will grab a bite to eat. Then back to his appointment with his oncologist at 12:45. They should have the results by then. Squiggle, squirm . . . the ants are back. Finally at 3:00, we meet with his radiologist who will hopefully say, Adios 9TS, no need to return.
And then we will get back in the car and head for home and bed. Oh, bed.
EDIT: We are home, safe and somewhat sound. Dr. Z. was less than forthcoming in the info department. I think he was too busy. So I badgered Dr. R, who accommodatingly enough, brought up the 9TS's film right there in the office. After much squinting on his part and more ants in the pants on our part, he pronounced the 9TS clean. We all did a little dance and said ADIOS to Dr. R on a permanent basis. We will be back to visit Dr. Z in July.
Life is exceedingly good!!!!!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Exceedingly good, indeed!! Such great news!!
What a great belated birthday present for Wilson!!! YAY!
Post a Comment