Friday was an interesting day . . . if you like that kind of thing. We met with the thoracic oncologist and to keep things short and sweet, they are going to remove that curious nodule from 9TS's right lung on April first. Will that make him the 9T-1LS? He told me he thought they were removing parts bit by bit and recreating a new sloth in a lab somewhere. And you thought I was the one with the odd thought patterns. Ha!
This morning boredom struck once again. I've been needing a somethin' somethin' to hold notes, appointment cards etc. Yes, I know my pc is the most logical place but . . . BORING! So a couple of squares of cork and some frou-frou later . . . ta da! A bulletin board.


5 comments:
LOVE your note holder! You could change the flowers with the seasons. {Just a thought!}
Sending lots of good vibes that this next surgery goes as well as the others. I think I like the idea of another 9TS-1LS made with cast-off body parts!
Love it! But you know I love everything you do!
LOVE THIS!!!
Too cute to cover up with notes!!
Keep us posted on the 9TS, please!
Paula
these are really cool, I'd love me one of those :)
way cute! I love that you actually finish things and hang them on the wall...how novel! :-D
(obviously...I'm great at starting, not so good at the finishing. and if it has to be hung? fugeddaboudit lol)
Post a Comment