I love this place. It was the only port we duplicated from last summer's visit and it made me happy, happy, happy. I'm not sure if it is the coloring, the weather, the walk through the woods, the idiosyncrasies or what. Katie came with me and we headed out to Santa Margherita Ligure through the woods. I still didn't make it all the way before my feet were screaming obscenities at me, came back on the road below. If I win the lottery, I am going to spend my time between here and Oia. Promise.
Look at the colors:
Look at the views:
Look at the . . . huh?
2 comments:
The top one's a girl. In case you were wondering. It wasn't as obviously female as the male one in Aix-en-Provence was obviously male. OBVIOUSLY male, if you get my drift...
Love that pink bear! Tres chic!
Post a Comment