Bear woke me up again to play fetch. Yes, he thinks he is a dog. The 9TS rolls up little tight wads of paper and Bear carries them around in his mouth. He then bounds onto the bed and drops said ball unceremoniously onto my head. If I don't wake up immediately, he paws the sheets until I do. Nice Bear. And since I am then up, I throw it out into the loft and he slams off the bed, scudders across the hard wood floors, retrieves the toy and bounds back onto the bed. We play this over and over and over again until he tires, looses it or I confiscate it. Tonight he lost it somewhere in the depths of my scrap room.
The only problem is, I am now wide awake, while Bear slumbers in my armpit and I remember we picked up two gourmet slices of cake at Publix this afternoon. They are nestled in a bakery box in the fridge and I am truly considering a raid at this late hour. It is calling to me. Distinctly. Maybe if I go stare at it for a bit, the craving will disappear. I think I'll try it . . .
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Orleans does the same thig with his "stuffies!" Only he meowls as he's carrying them thru the house looking for us after we've gone to bed. Like he doesn't know where we went! And he brings them to me because I'm Alpha!
Hahahaaa! Oh well, at least you can blame it on Bear...or Publix.
I just went back and looked at all your pictures, awesome girl!!!!! Wow! I need to go to France and do some shopping, I so want that fountain :) Looks like a wonderful trip!!!
LOL at the cake! Who won out, the cake or you?
Post a Comment