My kidlet is really good about this. I can always count on her to make sure she has Nutella, Grenadine or Chex Mix in good supply. The 9TS, not so much.
His mother always checked every cabinet before running to the store to see what she and her family needed. Bless her heart, she was a good mom. But she and I are different as moms and wives tend to be, so it took a little longer to get the 9TS with the program.
Now however, he likes to spice things up a little. This morning, I found Taco Bell sauce, Nonni's, and tilapia on the board. Oh, and one of the Sloth's picture grams.
I'm used to him and I know what he runs out of most often so I got it right away. Do you know what he wants?
And while I was in the kitchen shooting the list, I found the sloth buried under the kitchen sink. We have a pesky leak where the granite counter top meets the back splash. Once again, it has buckled the floor of the cabinet and once again the 9TS is replacing it.
So while the 9TS is up to his ears in sawdust, hammers and nails, my cleaning supplies are scattered all over everywhere.
Which is OK, because . . . well . . . because the two of us rarely have any interaction. My vacuum, yes, the cleaning supplies I leave to Christine who scrubs her little heart out once every two weeks and keeps us one step ahead of the health department. She is a blessing. A boon. An angel.
And while I was in the kitchen shooting the list, I found the sloth buried under the kitchen sink. We have a pesky leak where the granite counter top meets the back splash. Once again, it has buckled the floor of the cabinet and once again the 9TS is replacing it.
So while the 9TS is up to his ears in sawdust, hammers and nails, my cleaning supplies are scattered all over everywhere.
Which is OK, because . . . well . . . because the two of us rarely have any interaction. My vacuum, yes, the cleaning supplies I leave to Christine who scrubs her little heart out once every two weeks and keeps us one step ahead of the health department. She is a blessing. A boon. An angel.
2 comments:
He wants a circle, football and square???!!!
John is the only one in our house that eats jalepeno's. Yet I am the one who gets the blame when HE runs out. My response. What? You forgot how to write?! I don't eat them, how whould I know you were out of them. @@ Men!
Jeanne,
Now I'm worried! Does he need peanut butter? Oh the minds that think alike. I really want to meet 9TS.
Wild Child
Post a Comment